Grounds For Sculpture permits access to the outdoor grounds for the purpose of solitary recreation Thursdays – Mondays, 10 AM – 6 PM. All buildings and indoor exhibitions will remain closed. We urge all visitors to socially distance themselves during their visit, and to observe the following guidelines. All regular guidelines still apply, (no pets, smoking, outside food, drones or sporting equipment).
WEAR A MASK
Masks required when social distancing is not possible or in high traffic areas while passing other guests. This includes the front gate at entry, restrooms, parking lots, narrow entrance ways, etc. Parents are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding the use of masks for children.
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- To minimize physical contact and practice social distancing, Grounds For Sculpture will only be accepting advanced timed reservations made online. No tickets will be available on-site. Daily tickets are timed-entry and are limited in order to manage safe capacity. Both Members and Public are required to reserve timed tickets online to visit.
- Both digital and paper guest passes require a free reservation and will be validated upon arrival.
- If you or a member of your household are feeling unwell, please stay home.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Our check-in process when you arrive will be touch-less and we ask that you provide your name or email associated with your ticket order. Please wear a mask upon entry and remain in your vehicle.
- Please arrive at your designated time. Late or early arrivals may not be admitted.
- All groups must be limited to your household.
- Re-entry is not permitted. Once you leave GFS, there is no re-entry.
- Memberships may not be renewed onsite. Please renew online or call 609-586-0616.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Buildings and indoor spaces (galleries, member lounge, museum shop, studio classrooms, etc) closed except designated restrooms in our Acer Courtyard which will be frequently cleaned/disinfected per CDC guidelines. Masks are required while in the restroom.
- Some outdoor spaces may be closed or restricted.
- Paper maps are unavailable, please use our interactive map: gfsmap.org
- Onsite mobility device rentals and Access Mobile tours are unavailable.
- Always maintain a safe distance of 6′ or more from others, even while outdoors.
- Avoid touching surfaces and objects including signage and sculptures.
- Use every day preventative measures (wash hands for 20 seconds or use sanitizer, cover coughs, etc.)
- All onsite educational programs, event, tours and group visits are cancelled at this time.
- When severe weather is forecast, guests will be advised to stay alert to potential severe weather and return to their vehicles should warnings be issued.
- The Van Gogh Cafe will be open outdoors, Thursday – Monday from 10 AM – 4 PM. Offerings include fresh-made salads, sandwiches, pastries, coffee, and drinks.
- Limited Dining Available at Rat’s Restaurant. Reservations Required Online or by calling 609-584-7800.
- Dining at Rat’s? Please note: There is no walking path access to Rat’s Restaurant from Grounds For Sculpture at this time. The restaurant can be accessed only at 16 Fairgrounds Road.
RESERVE YOUR TIMED TICKET NOW